BAFTAs Red Carpet Inspired Nails

/
0 Comments
The BAFTAs were hosted in Covent Garden at the Royal Opera House in London last night (Sun 8) and although I admit I didn't watch the entire ceremony (since I usually haven't seen most of the nominated movies) the Red Carpet is always a spectacular watch. Anyone else just sat there admiring David Beckham in a tux?..yeah thought so!
This ceremony always promises a night of glitz, glamour, style and fun looks from some top A list celebrities. One of my favourite looks to recreate into nail art was by Felicity Jones, wearing a Dior haute couture dress. She opted for a very simple yet elegant style.


The finished Nail Art design.

A closer look at her stunning Dior dress.

I know her skirt is slightly more pink however it has a shimmer to it and this was the closest match I could find. It's called Chester Street by Nails inc.

I used a dotting tool to create some untidy, rough looking pink flowers. I used a striper brush to create the black stripes.

Taken under flash to capture the floral print better. (I apologise for the poor quality of these pictures, I captured them at night so room lighting doesn't even come close to the quality natural daylight gives).

OPI Nail Envy - Base coat, BeautyUk - Hope, BeautyUk - Love, Nails inc - Chester Street, LA Colors - Black Velvet and Sally Hansen - Top coat.



Happy polishing until next time..


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.